Monday, June 28, 2021

Studio Gallery Now Open for the 2022/2023 Season!

Pumphouse Studio Gallery is open for the new 2023/2023 season by appointment!  I'd love to have you visit and see my studio and also my paintings, many of which decorate the studio and feature southwest landscapes.  You can see (and purchase!) many of the paintings I made at Grand Canyon and Zion National Parks, Sedona, Arizona, as well as more local scenery.  I've painted all over the Southwest--New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado--as well as California.

Spring in the Canyon
30x24 Oil
Available at Pumphouse Studio Gallery

Pumphouse is located in western New Mexico, about two hours from Albuquerque, one hour from Gallup, and 20 minutes from Zuni.  For an appointment, contact me via e-mail at mchesleyjohnson@gmail.com or 505.303.0702.

Besides visiting my studio, you can also enjoy visiting other local sites along the "Ancient Way," including El Morro and El Malpais National Monuments; El Calderon, an extinct volcano; Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary; the Old School Gallery, and lots more.

As a reminder, Pumphouse is also "base camp" for my one-on-one, private painting intensive workshops.  Completely customized to the individual, the workshop allows you to paint with me side-by-side and to get valuable feedback.  We'll also work together on projects to help you improve your skills.   You can find out more information about this unique program, as well as about my all-level Sedona (Arizona) at www.PaintTheSouthwest.com.

No comments: